Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October 30th MOPS Preview

We will be hearing from Jody and Archie Lawson who are Financial counselors. Here is a snippet of their resume. Looks like they have a wealth of experience (pardon the pun) to share with us.

Jody and I have been involved in voluntary financial counseling for over 25 years. I am a retired airline pilot with 39 years in that profession. I have a BS in mathematics, and I have always had an interest in numbers, especially the positive ones. We have a desire to see people freed from the bondage of debt. We want people to live their lives with as much freedom as possible from the monumental financial pressures facing our world today. I am a member of Gideon’s International (Place Bibles in Hotels, etc.), Sunday school teacher for many years, and we love to travel.

No comments: